State CPE Requirements
State Board Website:
License Renewal Deadline:
CPE Reporting Period:
1/1 to 12/31 over a three-year rolling period
Total CPE Hours Required:
Minimum CE Hours per year:
Four (4) hours within the 120 hour requirement each three (3) calendar years preceding renewal.
Other State Policies:
• Qualifying CPE must meet the standards set forth in the Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs jointly approved by NASBA and the AICPA.
• Virgin Islands accepts CPE credits for programs offered by NASBA sponsors.
Non-Resident Licensee Exemption
• The licensee’s state of residence must be other than the Virgin Islands.
• If the non-resident licensee has met the CPE requirements for their principal place of business for the most recently completed reporting period, they are considered Compliant in the Virgin Islands.
• If the licensee’s principal place of business does not have CPE requirements, then the licensee must meet the Virgin Islands CPE requirements.