Bringing You Best-in-Class CPE Solutions
We’re committed to bringing you the very best in Accounting and Finance CPE in a way that maximizes value.
In addition to creating original, top-shelf courses and conferences, we’ve also forged a strategic partnership with a learning company whose products meet our own high standards. This partnership offers you the best of both worlds: Western CPE’s uncompromising quality and immediate, cost-effective access to specialized learning.
The Western CPE - K2 Enterprises Partnership
Western CPE is pleased to make K2 webcast courses and live conference sessions available. Registration is now open for these courses.
K2 Enterprises is a preeminent provider of technology-focused continuing education to accountants and other professionals in North America. The company delivers approximately 900 educational programs to over 40,000 professional accountants each year in the United States and Canada.
Webcast topics available through Western CPE include:
- Backups: Critical to Every Organization
- Better Financial and Operational Reporting with QuickBooks
- Client Advisory Services: Strategies for Providing Collaborative Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- Do it Yourself Business Intelligence
- Five Common Sense Steps to Secure Your PC
- How to Prevent and Detect Spreadsheet Errors
- Preventing and Detecting Fraud in Small Business
- QuickBooks Online: What Accountants Need to Know
- QuickBooks: Top Features for Accountants
- Remote Access Best Practices
- Revolutionizing Small Business Accounting
- Risk and Rewards of Hosted, On-Premise Hybrid Solutions
- Techniques for Excel Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Workflow to Benefit Your Firm and Your Clients
sessions available at select Western CPE conferences:
- Excel Essentials for Busy Professionals
- Preventing and Detecting Fraud
- Technology Trends and Productivity Tools