State CPE Requirements
State Board Website:
License Renewal Deadline:
12/31 of odd years
CPE Reporting Period:
1/1 to 12/31 biennially ending on odd years
Total CPE Hours Required:
Minimum CE Hours per year:
• Instruction: 30 hours maximum.
• Other Organizations’ Programs: 16 hours maximum for other accounting, industrial, or professional programs that are not formal, organized, educational programs.
• Published Material: Not accepted.
Other Subject Area Requirements:
Other State Policies:
• University/College: One semester hour equals 15 CPE hours; One quarter hour equals 10 CPE hours; Non-Credit Courses – each classroom hour will equal one qualifying hour.
• Alaska accepts CPE credits for programs offered by NASBA sponsors.