State CPE Requirements
State Board Website:
License Renewal Deadline:
12/31 of odd years
CPE Reporting Period:
1/1 to 12/31 every two years ending on odd years
Total CPE Hours Required:
Minimum CE Hours per year:
• Instruction: 30 hours maximum.
• Other Organizations’ Programs: 16 hours maximum for other accounting, industrial, or professional programs that are not formal, organized, educational programs.
• Published Material: 20 hours maximum for authorship.
Other Subject Area Requirements:
Other State Policies:
• Grace Period: A licensee who has met the 80 hour requirement but not met the 20 hour per year requirement must complete an additional 8 hours of CPE either before or within 180 days after the license is renewed. The additional 8 hours may not be used to satisfy the CPE requirements for subsequent license renewal.
• Alaska accepts CPE credits for programs offered by NASBA sponsors.