3 Credits: Personnel/Human Resources
Problem-solving and decision-making are critical skills in any business environment, yet they often present challenges, especially in team settings. This course introduces the 5-step PREDI program, a structured approach to tackling problems both individually and as a team. Are you struggling to make effective decisions due to incomplete data, or finding it challenging to communicate solutions convincingly? Our course addresses these issues by teaching you how to weigh the pros and cons of various options, analyze available data, and make informed decisions, even under challenging circumstances. You will learn not only to solve problems proactively but also to communicate your ideas clearly and respond appropriately to different scenarios. This course is designed to enhance your problem-solving abilities and improve your effectiveness in making decisions, ensuring you are equipped to face complex business situations confidently.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Weigh the positive and negative aspects of each option, and consider all the alternatives;
- Forecast the important outcomes of each alternative based on an analysis of available (often incomplete) data;
- Determine which option is best for a situation;
- Make effective and timely decisions, even when data is limited, or solutions produce unpleasant consequences;
- Be proactive and achievement oriented;
- Express facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing, and organized manner; and
- Consider and respond appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people in different situations.
December 19, 2022
CFP Notice: Not all courses that qualify for CFP® credit are registered by Western CPE. If a course does not have a CFP registration number in the compliance section, the continuing education will need to be individually reported with the CFP Board. For more information on the reporting process, required documentation, processing fee, etc., contact the CFP Board. CFP Professionals must take each course in it’s entirety, the CFP Board DOES NOT accept partial credits for courses.
Meet The Experts
Ed Robinson, CPA, CSP, is a highly recognized international speaker, business-growth coach, and author. A “recovering CPA” with an engaging personality, Ed has a wealth of experience and is a proven leader. His audiences leave with a renewed commitment to professionalism and success. President and CEO of Robinson Performance Group with over 30 years’ experience in professional service organizations, Ed provides unique growth strategies and leadership consulting to businesses. Many of his clients experience a dramatic increase in revenue production by applying his ideas and teachings. Ed is a certified professional speaker (CSP), a designation of the International Federation of …