This page is exclusive to your company and gives you direct access to your FTU Virtual Seminar
- Your virtual seminar is scheduled for November 19, 2020
- You’ll receive four credits for the morning session and four credits for the afternoon session for a total of eight credits.
- You’ll need to maintain 70% attendance for the morning and afternoon sessions to receive all eight credits.
- You need to register to access your FTU Virtual Seminar and receive the manual.
- If you're having difficulty, you can utilize your group's discount code, LUTZ19-FTU
- If you need anything or have questions, please reach out to KatieC@westerncpe.com
- No Registration Required
- The Q&A room will open on November 19, 2020, at 8:00 AM so that you can submit your questions to Sharon, Vern, and Western CPE.
- Link to join Q&A Room: https://westerncpe.com/LutzFTU-QA
- 8:00 AM – Start time
- 11:50 PM – 12:10 PM – 20 min. Lunch Break
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM – 30 min. Question and Answer Session with Sharon and Vern
- 4:30 PM – End time
Note: Our innovative webcast platform automatically schedules in ten-minute breaks after every fifty-minute session.