Sales Development Representative – Full Time
Western CPE has been committed since 1991 to providing the best CPE, taught by industry experts, on a platform developed to provide best-in-class security, speed, and innovation.
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to join our organization as a Business Development Representative to help us engage with prospects and customers in our pursuit to make Western CPE the number one platform for Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of Financial and Accounting Professional.
Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold call, emails and texts
• Coordinate meetings or calls between prospective clients and our sales team as well as maintaining strong relationships with the prospect throughout the entire sales process
• Demonstrate a robust understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
• Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc.) and key decision makers
• Work collaboratively with our Western CPE team across the organization to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
• Build and iterate our outbound sales process
Required Experience, Skills and Traits:
• 1-5 years of sales experience in marketing technology, software-as-a-service (SaaS), or strategic consulting
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
• Strong empathy and a feeling of joy in helping others
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
• Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Bonus Experience, Skills and Traits:
• Familiarity with a CRM and ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Experience selling to agencies
• Great examples of self-started projects
• Experience selling to mid-market companies, government agencies, and high-touch service firms
• Experience with e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento
Western CPE is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don’t need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team.
Western CPE Employees. have access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off, holidays, and sick leave. Western CPE also offers a generous 401(k) match.
If you think this is ‘you’, we’d love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)