Account Executive – Full Time
Western CPE has been committed since 1991 to providing the best CPE, taught by industry experts, on a platform developed to provide best-in-class security, speed, and innovation.
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to join our organization as a full-cycle Account Executives in order to help us engage with prospective client partners in our pursuit to make Western CPE the number one platform for Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of Financial and Accounting Professional from small firms to Fortune 500 brands.
- Opportunity and pipeline management throughout the sales cycle
- Customer solution demonstrations
- Proposal/ Contract Writing and presentation
- Build a pipeline of opportunities and engage potential clients through cold calls, emails, texts and social media
- Maintain strong relationships with prospects throughout the entire sales process
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of our offerings in order to answer questions, make recommendations and navigate sales discussions when speaking to prospective client partners
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc.) of key decision makers in external organizations
- Work collaboratively with our Western CPE team across the internal organization to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Help build and iterate our outbound sales process
Required Experience, Skills and Traits:
- 2+ years of sales experience in marketing technology, software-as-a-service (SaaS), or strategic consulting
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas that inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong empathy and a feeling of joy in helping others
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with a CRM and the ability to quickly learn new technologies
Bonus Experience, Skills and Traits:
- Experience selling to mid-market companies, government agencies, and high-touch service firms
- Experience with e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify and Magento
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Klaviyo, Iterable, Hubspot and Marketo
- Experience selling to agencies
- Great examples of self-started projects
- Experience with related technology tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Navigator, Clearbit, and ZoomInfo
Western CPE is a laid back, fast paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don’t need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team.
Western CPE Employees. have access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off, holidays, and sick leave. Western CPE also offers a generous 401(k) match.
If you think this is ‘you’, we’d love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)