Sunish Mehta, experienced CPA, CGMA, CPE Instructor and thought leader. As founder and principal of Mindful-CPA Mindful-PRO, Sunish has over 25 years’ experience. He leads training courses in Accounting, Auditing, Leadership & Management and Mindfulness. In addition, Sunish is a contributing Instructor for the UCLA Certification Program in Accounting where he is an adjunct lecturer.
- Inner MBA – New York University 2021. BS in Accounting & Business Admin – California State University, Northridge 1993
- Independent Consultant & Trainer with Thomson Reuters, 20-20 Services LLC, Spidell Education with 12 years of experience and going….
- Over 15 years with EY, PW, PwC and IBM Global Business Services & Potential Project
- Client Experience includes: Fortune 50 companies, Client Service Firms (national, regional, small to midsize), Start-Ups and more
- UCLA – Adjunct Faculty since 2003
- Vipassana Insight Meditation Retreats – 40 days in silence over the years
- Several Mindfulness Retreats and Coaching with the following Mindfulness Teachers: The Dalai Lama, Craig Marshall, S.N. Goenka, Robert Thurman, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Sharon Salzberg, Dan Siegel, Teachers of Transcendental Meditation and Self Realization Fellowship.
- Certified Mindful Professional from Mindful U – 2020
- Certified in Corporate Based Mindfulness Training from Potential Project – 2017
- CPA and CGMA from California
- Detailed professional background at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sunishmehta/