4 Credits: Personnel/Human Resources
Are your sales and marketing strategies driving revenue and creating a positive client relationship? This powerful, interactive course provides participants with the skills to design a structured process for developing long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships along with strategies for becoming business developers within your organizations. Ed combines dynamite selling strategies with a marketing model that creates a machine for effective and proactive growth, regardless of economic conditions. You will walk away with over a dozen skills, processes, and tools to grow your organization and increase sales.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the qualities of an effective business developer.
- Identify and implement rainmaking formulas.
- Cite how to develop beneficial client relationships.
- Cite ways to build rainmaker confidence.
- Identify various effective marketing and selling strategies.
- Identify how to establish goals & action plans.
- Cite ways to design and discover your marketing mix for continuous business flow.
- Identify selling processes for stronger relationships and increased closing percentages.
- Develop sound marketing strategies.
December 27, 2019
CFP Notice: Not all courses that qualify for CFP® credit are registered by Western CPE. If a course does not have a CFP registration number in the compliance section, the continuing education will need to be individually reported with the CFP Board. For more information on the reporting process, required documentation, processing fee, etc., contact the CFP Board. CFP Professionals must take each course in it’s entirety, the CFP Board DOES NOT accept partial credits for courses.
Meet The Experts
Ed Robinson, CPA, CSP, is a highly recognized international speaker, business-growth coach, and author. A “recovering CPA” with an engaging personality, Ed has a wealth of experience and is a proven leader. His audiences leave with a renewed commitment to professionalism and success. President and CEO of Robinson Performance Group with over 30 years’ experience in professional service organizations, Ed provides unique growth strategies and leadership consulting to businesses. Many of his clients experience a dramatic increase in revenue production by applying his ideas and teachings. Ed is a certified professional speaker (CSP), a designation of the International Federation of …