2022 California Federal Tax Update
Live Tax Seminar
- 2 Live Locations in California (1 Live Day of CPE)
- 2 Convenient Dates (Dec. 9th - S.SF or Dec. 12th - Woodland Hills)
- 28 Total Credits Available (8 Live & 20 Webcast Credits)
- 8 Total Courses Available (4 Live & 4 Webcast Courses)
- The Most Trusted California Federal Tax Update Manual (Print & Digital)
- Free Amenities (Parking, Breakfast, Lunch, and Drinks)
- Free 1-Yr FlexCast Membership ($199 Value)
- You Save $300 (38% off)
$199 1-Yr Membership
- Pause & Resume any Webcast (Upgraded Convenience)
- Watch a large Webcast over multiple days
- 10% off all Webcasts (1,000+ Webcast Credits Eligible*)
- 15% off all New Webcasts
- 5% off Webcast Bundles and CPE Core Collections
- Learn More
You Save $360 (45% Off)
To Win Tax Season, You Need a Better Tax Update.
Each Tax Season brings new challenges, and Tax professionals in California experience more complexity. California has its own unique headaches, and its professionals still need to deal with the full weight of all the Federal Tax danger zones. That’s why thousands of California Tax Professionals turn to Western CPE to get an update that helps them win every day of Tax Season.
About the Tax Seminar
You’ll experience Western CPE’s comprehensive and exhaustively detailed California Federal Tax Update that proves you can get smart explanations without dying of boredom or getting lost in an over-complicated explanation.
What you'll get
- Help your clients avoid California Tax problems with the FTB
- Be able to explain why more Businesses will owe California Taxes
- Find peace and solve that inevitable emergency
- Tax Season can feel like a sprint and a marathon with no days off
- Life happens, work needs to be done, and that client called
- We built FlexCast to help you get your time and sanity back this Tax Season
Support & Community
- Your work isn’t movie-star glamorous, but it seriously matters.
- Our Montana-based team is here to patiently help you and, more importantly, cheer you on toward success.
- We win Tax Season when you feel prepared. That’s what drives us.