Ethics for Oregon 2020
There are no prerequisites
$116.00 – $136.00
This is an ethics course for Oregon CPAs covering standards of professional conduct and business practices for CPAs in order to enhance their profession and maximize idealism, justice and fairness when dealing with the public, clients and other members of their profession. It presents ethical reasoning and the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct to assist with coping with ethical dilemmas. Chapter 3 covers the Oregon Statutes, Rules, and Code of Professional Conduct.An overview of recent case studies pertaining to Board rules is included in the Appendix.
For many years, Delta CPE LLC has offered a wide variety of continuing education courses for financial professionals. Topics covered by Delta’s courses include accounting, financial management, budgeting, investments, financial statement reporting, business management, IFRS, ethics, valuations, real estate, and business writing. The diversity and breadth of Delta’s course offerings make the company a prolific and unique contributor to the CPE world. Delta’s well-credentialed authors and contributors have also been published in numerous academic and professional journals and quoted by some of the leading financial media outlets.
March 4, 2020
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize ethical reasoning used by accountants.
- Identify different principles and rules of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Identify independence and objectivity issues.
- Recognize ethical standards and violations
- Recognize rules as presented in Oregon Revised Statues Chapter 673.
- Identify requirements of the Division 30: Code of Professional Conduct.
- Recognize CPE requirements as stated in Division 40: Continuing Professional Education.
- Recognize recent case studies pertaining to ethics and professional responsibility.