Availability: 164 in stock
6 Credits: Management Services
Event Date: December 7, 2023 7:30 am
This course will explore some of the most essential tools for measuring financial and operational success, as well as improving results. Appendices will be provided to give students hands-on applicable materials that can be utilized after completion of the course.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of conducting strategic and operational risk analysis for all facets of business;
- SOC Scope Audits of Systems of Internal Controls;
- Determining appropriate critical risk factors;
- Determining appropriate measures of effectiveness;
- Understand and utilize an ROIC Tree;
- Calculate the External Funds Needed for a business;
- Identify key elements of lean accounting and process activity mapping; and
- Understand activity based costing in combination with lean systems.
Experience and/or exposure to financial management
CMA Notice: Western CPE makes every attempt to maintain our CMA CPE library, to ensure a course meets your continuing education requirements please visit Insitute of Management Accountants (IMA)
CFP Notice: Not all courses that qualify for CFP® credit are registered by Western CPE. If a course does not have a CFP registration number in the compliance section, the continuing education will need to be individually reported with the CFP Board. For more information on the reporting process, required documentation, processing fee, etc., contact the CFP Board. CFP Professionals must take each course in it’s entirety, the CFP Board DOES NOT accept partial credits for courses.
Meet The Experts
Francis X. Ryan, CPA, CGMA, MBA, is the president of F.X. Ryan & Associates, which specializes in lean systems implementations, activity-based costing, strategic and operational risk analyses, and corporate governance evaluations. Frank serves and has served on numerous boards of publicly traded companies and nonprofit organizations. In 2008, he was elected chairman of the board of Good Shepherd Center. Frank has served as chairman of the audit committees of two publicly traded companies, and he’s the current audit committee chairman of a major nonprofit organization in Maryland. Francis X. Ryan is an acclaimed author on activity-based costing, lean systems, and …