6 Credits: Taxes
Event Date: October 27, 2023 7:30 am
We all know what we would like to do as advisors in helping our clients, but how realistic will it be for us to assess, evaluate and implement our clients’ ability to tackle these objectives using traditional financial planning tools and techniques during this rapidly changing decade? Are the tools we use applicable in truly helping our clients attain these goals in this next decade?
This session focuses on developing real world applications under a case study scenario when the Advisor works with a client in this area. You’ll work through the intricacies of the decade of the 2020s by understanding the new financial planning process, help identify critical thoughts in each step of the planning process, determines how to weigh the facts, interpret the data, prioritize the information, and help you present worthwhile recommendations that will further your clients lifelong objectives to build a model will be developed for use by the Advisor in tackling the exposures of the client and providing keen insight recommendations in tackling those problems.
Join Jeff Rattiner, CPA, CFP®, MBA, of Rattiner’s Financial Planning Fast Track ™, Inc., as he will be sharing with you the ways to adjust the financial planning strategies your clients will need to focus on the decade of the 2020’s.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to assess, evaluate, and implement specific scenarios distinguishing where a client stands financially today and what may transpire into the future and apply appropriate reads and recommendations towards developing long term strategies;
- Work through a rapidly changing environment by understanding and thinking through client issues;
- Focus on developing real world practical applications for the decade of the 20’s under a case study scenario;
- Help identify and communicate critical thoughts in each step of the planning process to develop a strong understanding of client issues;
- Tackle the exposures of the client and providing keen insight supportive recommendations in tackling those problems; and
- Help you present worthwhile recommendations that will further your client’s lifelong objectives to build an appropriate model during changing times.
IRS Provider Number: 0MYXB
IRS Course Number: 0MYXB-T-02374-23-I
IRS Federal Tax Law Credits: 6
CFP Provider Number: 3199
CFP Course Number: 319439
CTEC Course Number: 2071-CE-1938
CTEC Federal Tax Law Credits: 6
CFP Notice: Not all courses that qualify for CFP® credit are registered by Western CPE. If a course does not have a CFP registration number in the compliance section, the continuing education will need to be individually reported with the CFP Board. For more information on the reporting process, required documentation, processing fee, etc., contact the CFP Board. CFP Professionals must take each course in it’s entirety, the CFP Board DOES NOT accept partial credits for courses.
CTEC Notice: California Tax Education Council DOES NOT allow partial credit, course must be taken in entirety. Western CPE has been approved by the California Tax Education Council to offer continuing education courses that count as credit towards the annual “continuing education” requirement imposed by the State of California for CTEC Registered Tax Preparers. A listing of additional requirements to register as a tax preparer may be obtained by contacting CTEC at P.O. Box 2890, Sacramento, CA, 95812-2890, by phone toll-free at (877) 850-2832, or on the Internet at www.ctec.org.
Meet The Experts
Jeff Rattiner, BBA, CPA, CFP, MBA, is the president of JR Financial Group, Inc., which provides tax, financial planning, and money management services to individuals and financial planning professionals in Scottsdale, Arizona and Centennial, Colorado. His Financial Planning Fast Track (FPFT) program—which has been taught at eight universities—provides professionals with the training necessary to become CFP® certificants, and it received critical acclaim as the cover story in the December 2001 issue of Financial Planning Magazine. He’s a frequent and sought-after industry writer and entertaining speaker—authoring 10 books for Wiley, Bloomberg, CCH, Harcourt Brace and many others covering a variety of …