6 Credits: Personnel/Human Resources
Event Date: July 15, 2022 7:30 am
CPA in Practice the Art of Mindfulness main focus is Mindfulness as a Key Tool of efficiency & effectiveness for CPAs and CPA Firms. This class will focus on bringing mindfulness in a ‘rubber meets the road’ approach with full integration with firm and client management, best practices in improving realization, utilization, quality control, documentation & more.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Define Mindfulness and its application in daily life
• Describe the current state of CPA (Constant.Pressured.Anxious)
• Apply ‘The Compass of Mindfulness”™ to projects on hand
• Practice the 8-minute CPA Mindfulness Practice™ (Construct.Practice.Awaken) – our internal algorithm
• Describe the Honesty of Mono-Tasking and the Science of Neurology
• Application of Mindfulness to daily tasks
• Plan a roadmap to the new state of CPA (Conscious.Present.Aware.)
CFP Notice: Not all courses that qualify for CFP® credit are registered by Western CPE. If a course does not have a CFP registration number in the compliance section, the continuing education will need to be individually reported with the CFP Board. For more information on the reporting process, required documentation, processing fee, etc., contact the CFP Board. CFP Professionals must take each course in it’s entirety, the CFP Board DOES NOT accept partial credits for courses.
Meet The Experts
Sunish Mehta, experienced CPA, CGMA, CPE Instructor and thought leader. As founder and principal of Mindful-CPA Mindful-PRO, Sunish has over 25 years’ experience. He leads training courses in Accounting, Auditing, Leadership & Management and Mindfulness. In addition, Sunish is a contributing Instructor for the UCLA Certification Program in Accounting where he is an adjunct lecturer. Professional Highlights: Inner MBA – New York University 2021. BS in Accounting & Business Admin – California State University, Northridge 1993 Independent Consultant & Trainer with Thomson Reuters, 20-20 Services LLC, Spidell Education with 12 years of experience and going…. Over 15 years with EY, …