Introducing the 2021 Federal Tax Update:
The 2021 Federal Tax Update by Western CPE, exclusively brought to you by NESCPA, is here! On December 6 & 7, 2021, you can take the course.
To access your learning material, watch the content, and maintain compliance, you’ll need to register or log into your Western CPE account.
Instructions and Details:
- Your On-Demand (Webcast) 2021 Federal Tax Update is scheduled for December 6 & 7, 2021.
- On-Demand Playability: December 6 & 7, 2021 starting at 8am – 4pm CT.
- The 2021 Federal Tax Update is broken up based on topics to ensure easier consumption.
- Attendees need to maintain at least 70% attendance to receive credits. (Make sure to click the attendance prompts)
- Attendees need to register or log in to access the private digital On-Demand Webcast and receive the digital manual
- Once you log in or register for a Western CPE account, you’ll be taken to their cart to complete your Tax Update Order.
- You won’t be charged, but you need to complete the process to access the Federal Tax Update.