Customer Care Specialist – Full Time
Western CPE has been committed since 1991 to providing the best CPE, taught by industry experts, on a platform developed to provide best-in-class security, speed, and innovation.
We are growing fast and looking for sharp, positive individuals to join our team as a Customer Care Specialist. You’ll have the opportunity to provide our fantastic customers with information and assistance in our pursuit to make Western CPE the number one platform for Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
You will have the opportunity to work with every kind of Financial, and Accounting Professional.
Customer Care Specialists provide information and support in response to customer inquiries. Tactfully resolve customer concerns and help maintain Western CPE’s competitive advantage.
• Conduct outbound calls for service and revenue initiatives
• Answer incoming phone calls, live chats, and emails in compliance with service standards
• Contribute to customer retention by providing exceptional, memorable, and personal service
• Effectively use available resources to solve problems, answer questions and address complaints
• Place orders, complete registrations, and provide technical assistance
• Assist customers in the navigation of our website and other administrative tasks
• Effectively balance multiple and often competing priorities
• Secure and maintain a complete understanding of Western CPE services and correctly utilize Western CPE promotional codes, sales tools, and forms
• Document all customer contact in the company database
• Ability to work independently, 4-day 10-hour shift
• Work evening shift (local – remote) with the potential of rotating schedule
• Work collaboratively with all staff and departments within WCPE to ensure the proper delivery of products and services
• Participate in additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Customer Care Manager
• Adhere to Western CPE policies as outlined in Employee Manual and operational procedures set forth by management
• Actively participate in team meetings and departmental planning
• Maintain a professional demeanor and contribute to a positive work environment
• Demonstrate good judgment and decision-making in customer interactions
• Provide feedback to the management team to promote constant growth and improvement in the department
• Support the production department as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience, Skills and Traits:
• 1+ years of experience in a similar customer service role
• High School diploma
• Proficient in computer systems and data processing software
• Data entry accuracy and database management
• Must be energetic, organized, and flexible
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Experience, Skills and Traits:
This position requires effectively communicating with customers through incoming calls, outbound campaigns, email, and live chat. Successful Customer Care Specialists can impact customers, and the company, by identifying opportunities, using available resources to solve problems, and practically applying policies.
• Enjoy interacting with people of all ages
• Have the ability to contribute positively to a team and to encourage firm development efforts
• Effectively communicate division vision.
• Must be reliable with a positive attitude.
Western CPE is a laid-back, fast-paced place to be. We work hard because we love what we’re building. No one breathes down your neck. We hire great people who don’t need to be micromanaged. We are a collaborative and close-knit team.
Western CPE Employees. have access to comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid time off, holidays, and sick leave. Western CPE also offers a generous 401(k) match.
If you think this is ‘you’, we’d love to hear about it! Write us a killer cover letter telling us why you are the best fit, and why you want to work with us! (We really do read them!)