Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
The amount of change in the accounting profession is staggering, making it tough for the average CPA to keep up. For those CPAs in industry, this can be especially difficult as many of your responsibilities go far beyond accounting. Therefore, this course will focus on issues of interest to those accountants who work in industry, rather than public accounting. It will not cover any compilation, review, audit issues, or practice management. In this course, Jeff Sailor will bring his truly unique presentation style to cover the most important topics you need to know. He will present the latest GAAP pronouncements, along with his signature video parodies, which are designed to keep you awake and reinforce the material.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the most pervasive accounting updates issued by the FASB
- Cite the new provisions for going concern
- Cite the new provisions for credit losses
- List the new provisions for subsequent measurement of inventory
- Identify the main provisions of the new lease standards
- Cite the major changes for revenue recognition
- Identify the simplification standards provided by the FASB under the Simplification Initiative
Back to top