Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
The amount of change in the accounting profession is staggering, making it tough for the average CPA to keep up. This course will get you up to date with the latest information coming from the FASB.
In this course, Jeff Sailor will bring his truly unique presentation style to cover the most important topics you need to know. He will cover present the latest GAAP pronouncements, along with his signature video parodies, which are designed to keep you awake and reinforce the material.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Apply the most pervasive accounting updates issued by the FASB
- Apply the new provisions for Credit Losses
- Apply the main provisions of the new Lease standards
- Apply the major changes for Revenue Recognition
- Identify the changes for not-for-profit accounting under GAAP
- Describe the basics of the narrow scope GAAP updates
Back to top