The amount of change in the accounting profession is staggering, making it difficult for the average CPA to keep up. In this upbeat course, instructor Jennifer Elder brings her unique presentation style to the classroom. Learn about the latest accounting pronouncements, future issues, and alternatives to GAAP, all presented in a clear and practical fashion. Topics will be announced in early May and will be updated throughout the year. After attending this course, you will be informed of the latest trends, standards, and updates in accounting today.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the most pervasive accounting updates issued by the FASB
- Apply the main provisions of the new lease standards
- Apply the major changes for revenue recognition
- Identify near future changes to the standards
- Apply the main provisions of the new standards for not-for-profit entities
Back to top