Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
The amount of change in the accounting profession is staggering, making it tough for the average CPA to keep up. This course will get you up to date with the latest information coming from the FASB.
In this course, Jeff Sailor will bring his truly unique presentation style to cover the most important topics you need to know. He will present the latest GAAP pronouncements and incorporate his signature video parodies, which are designed to keep you awake and reinforce the material.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the most pervasive accounting updates issued by the FASB
- Cite the simplification standards provided by the FASB under the Simplification Initiative
- Identify the new provisions for Credit Losses
- Cite the new provisions for Subsequent Measurement of Inventory
- List the main provisions of the new Lease standards
- Identify the major changes for Revenue Recognition
- Cite the changes for not-for-profit accounting under GAAP
Back to top