Select a Webcast
In a world where unexplained critical insurance exposures are becoming the norm, this valuable and straightforward course helps you answer questions about insurance risk exposures and how to identify mitigation solutions, and why not having an adequate insurance plan can be devastating for your clients. Join course presenter Jeff Rattiner will walk you through the different types of insurance currently available; how to select the best insurance company; and the intricacies of life insurance, disability insurance, and the taxation of insurance products. This course also delves into how the insurance industry is regulated, the ins and outs of insurance distributions, and the current state of the insurance industry.
All types of personal and business insurance will be discussed, including life, health, long-term care, disability, homeowners, automobile, liability, buy-sell agreements, executive bonus, death benefit-only plans, and a whole host of others. You will leave this class with a greater understanding of how to recognize potential insurance problems before they become a reality and address them through proper planning recommendations.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn why insurance is the center of your client's financial universe
- Describe the varying risks affecting your clients and implement ways to manage each risk.
- Determine how to select insurance companies.
- Explain the role of insurance in transferring risk.
- Describe the different types of products in the marketplace.
- Determine each type of insurance your client needs.
- Quantify how much insurance your client really needs.
- Explain the intricacies of a life insurance contract.
- Decide when to cash out of life insurance products.
- Know who should own and be the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Explain the role of dividends in a life insurance policy.
- List the types of life insurance settlement options available to the beneficiary.
- Explain the ins and outs of purchasing disability insurance.
Back to top