This course addresses many of the financial planning issues that arise when completing and reviewing Form 1040 and its schedules. In this course, Mr. Rattiner will examine each line item for Form 1040 to determine related financial planning exposures item and identify potential solutions to address them. The session provides a strong overview to help uncover and address your client's entire financial planning issues.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline what you can and can't do with client tax return information as a CPA
- Identify financial planning exposures for clients
- Determine how each financial planning discipline can complement others
- Address the financial planning issues that need to be discussed from each tax form line item
- Develop appropriate recommendations to address financial planning weaknesses
Back to top