This course will analyze some of the most popular tax planning ideas, such as the home-office deduction and like-kind exchanges. Tax professionals will take away the best and most up-to-date information to help clients achieve their goals and minimize taxes. Reducing medical costs using HSAs, HRAs, and having the highest income member of a family pay medical costs will also be explored.
In addition to income-tax planning, we will review estate planning techniques. Join this course to add value to your services by utilizing the best tax-planning strategies to the benefit of your practice and your clients.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Apply recent planning trends and related IRS reaction
- Recognize how to move beyond compliance into valuable and profitable planning
- Identify limitations and risks of techniques discussed
- Identify ways to augment tax planning services offered to clients and employers
- Be the professional who thinks of tax planning ideas often unknown to your clients
Back to top