Technology continues to revolutionize how we work and those who ignore this fact do so at their own peril. To remain successful, today’s busy professional must stay on top of technology trends, identify and implement optimal solutions, and seize opportunities as they materialize. This course will not only inform you about today’s biggest trends, solutions, and opportunities—it will prepare you and your organization for sustained success in the process.
Included in the many topics covered in this course are technology spending trends, the importance of collaboration, software licensing issues and strategies, leading-edge hardware, mobile strategies, business intelligence opportunities, improving the accounting function, and security issues and concerns. If you attend only one technology event this year, make sure it is this one so that you are well-positioned for what lies ahead!
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to purchasing these assets
- Identify how bank feeds and similar integrations are changing the landscape of traditional accounting and financial functions
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading software publishers
- Differentiate between the most significant security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Cite the potential impact of implementing a business intelligence application to improve financial and operational reporting
- Identify leading collaboration tools available today and the importance of facilitating collaboration in your organization
Back to top