Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
Tax planning and strategizing is especially critical for high income individuals who have the most to gain or lose. Based on her extensive experience with high income taxpayers, Karen Brosi presents this hands-on, insightful course that is loaded with tax-wise planning strategies. Presented in a mixture of tried-and-true approaches along with new tactics based on recent tax legislative changes. After attending this course, attendees will be in a position to offer the best tax advice possible for high income clients. Detailed course topics will be announced in May and will be updated throughout the year. Possible topics include mutual fund tax strategies; college financial planning topics; IRAs and distribution approaches; depreciation strategies; trusts; real estate tax issues; employer stock options; fringe benefits; retirement planning; estate and succession planning techniques; and many other topics.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify how to evaluate and convey to high income clients the best tax reducing strategies
- Cite strategies best suited for individual client financial situations
- Identify effective tax-reducing retirement planning strategies
- Determine which types of trusts would make the most sense to reduce taxes
- Identify tax-savvy IRAs and pension strategies
- Cite fringe benefit strategies to reduce taxes
Back to top