How relevant is your leadership team for today, tomorrow, and 10 years from now? Has the 'perfect storm' affected your business as well as the timing of your retirement? Has it disrupted momentum and caused those whom you believed to be your next generation of leaders to hesitate, or even abandon that role? This program will make sure you are building a strong leadership culture as well as a culture that will make it 'rain' new business.
Take on the challenge of the shift of human capital so that you are planning for the future now.
This high-impact program cultivates the best in your leaders and shows them how to serve as role models to enhance organizational performance. Besides developing leaders for success, this course also helps to accomplish more objectives with greater results at a faster pace than ever before. As a participant, you will learn to understand the key strategies you need to use as a coach and mentor to produce high payoffs in your staff at little or no expense to you. You will leave the program enthused, motivated and empowered to take action. Start learning the keys to building a solid business for tomorrow, today!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the four key characteristics of a leader;
- Identify the five core competencies of leaders;
- Determine what cultivates leadership qualities in people;
- Recognize various types of leaders;
- Determine what demotivates leaders;
- Identify key attributes of a mentoring program;
- Determine how to implement a mentoring plan;
- Discuss how to engage the next generation of leaders;
- Recognize key steps to developing leaders, including leadership styles that motivate and demotivate teams;
- Recognize three ways to incorporate succession planning in your practice;
- Discuss how to empower your next generation of leaders.
Back to top