Seven Habits of Effective CEOs discusses the top seven tasks that a chief executive officer should address in order to be as effective as possible. The suggestions cover a broad range of topics, including the need to focus on areas of competence within a business, why the CEO should foster a culture of attacking problems, and how to focus attention on just a few key decisions. You’ll learn how these recommendations vary from the contents of a typical CEO job description so that you may bring forth positive, long-term forward progress.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Note the difference between being effective and efficient, citing examples of each
- Identify the key elements of a balanced approach, noting ways to adopt this approach as well as subsequent outcomes
- Recognize the level of planning needed so that a CEO can ensure that projects are completed
- Identify steps in the process that a CEO follows in order to focus on the most essential decisions, noting processes that may derail forward progress or result in inefficiencies
- Specify the benefits of having a chief operating officer on staff
Choose Your Preferred Format
Get immediate access to a robust collection of learning and reference materials, allowing you to dive deep into the information you need. Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts who focus on helping you grasp concepts quickly using real-life examples. Download your CPE to any device, and take it with you so you can learn when and wherever you want. Complete your CPE with an online exam, and enjoy instant grading with the option to print your certificate immediately upon passing.
Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts. You’ll receive a bound notebook of all the course materials, shipped to you within one business day. In addition, you’ll also have full online access. Each self-study package includes a robust collection of learning and reference materials to help you cover the information efficiently and put it into practice immediately.
Experience high-quality instruction with our Self-Study Videos, available to you 24/7. With more than 80+ videos currently in the Western CPE Self-Study Video library, you can see and hear our expert instructors deliver the information you need in a dynamic way that allows you to immediately apply your learning. Unlike a live course or webcast, you can complete the course on your own time, playing and pausing as needed. Self-Study Videos allow you to complete your CPE requirements on your own time.
Back to top