Peer review can be one of the most intimidating and stressful events for a firm. In this course, Jeff Sailor brings his truly unique presentation style to cover the most important peer review topics. You'll learn about the basics of peer review, including administration, types of reviews, and choosing the type of review that is right for you. We'll also cover how to prepare for your review, including the central issue in a peer review--your system of quality control. You'll gain tools to improve your documentation, avoid common mistakes, and use a few easy tips for success.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the process for enrolling in the peer review program
- Explain the different types of peer reviews and what is required in each
- Describe common problems areas related to quality controls
- Apply the guidance for compilation and review and proper audit documentation
- Identify and avoid common problems in peer reviews
Back to top