Practitioners must provide a variety of reporting services, including compilations, reviews, and audits. This course will cover the latest requirements as well as practical advice for practitioners to effectively do their jobs. Particular attention will be paid to peer review issues. Various “big picture” thinking skills will be discussed as well. This course is sure to keep you awake with Jeff Sailor’s signature videos designed to entertain and educate.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply the latest audit standards
- Cite and apply the latest compilation, preparation, and review standards
- Describe the purpose for other attestation engagements
- Identify peer review problem areas
- Cite and apply better practice skills
Back to top