PivotTables are one of Excel's best features. They allow you to slice and dice complex data so you can analyze it in a variety of ways. If you have ever had a large list of data and tried to analyze it or predict a trend from just looking at the numbers, then you know how difficult that can be. This course will help you maximize the flexibility of PivotTables by showing you how to easily move, summarize, analyze, and interact with data in a variety of ways. Helpful tips and exercises presented in the course make this a valuable and hands-on resource.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose, characteristics, and various components of a Pivot Table
- Identify the steps needed to create a Pivot Table
- Recognize the process of modifying and formatting a Pivot Table
- Recognize how to use and modify slicers
- Recognize how to create fields, items, and calculations in a Pivot Table
- Identify how to change, refresh, and/or update the underlying data in a pivot table
- Recognize the process of creating a PivotTable Chart, noting allowed chart types and how a PivotTable chart differs from a regular chart
- Identify methods to update a Pivot Table and locate its data source
Choose Your Preferred Format
Get immediate access to a robust collection of learning and reference materials, allowing you to dive deep into the information you need. Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts who focus on helping you grasp concepts quickly using real-life examples. Download your CPE to any device, and take it with you so you can learn when and wherever you want. Complete your CPE with an online exam, and enjoy instant grading with the option to print your certificate immediately upon passing.
Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts. You’ll receive a bound notebook of all the course materials, shipped to you within one business day. In addition, you’ll also have full online access. Each self-study package includes a robust collection of learning and reference materials to help you cover the information efficiently and put it into practice immediately.
Experience high-quality instruction with our Self-Study Videos, available to you 24/7. With more than 80+ videos currently in the Western CPE Self-Study Video library, you can see and hear our expert instructors deliver the information you need in a dynamic way that allows you to immediately apply your learning. Unlike a live course or webcast, you can complete the course on your own time, playing and pausing as needed. Self-Study Videos allow you to complete your CPE requirements on your own time.
Back to top