The biggest changes to not-for-profit accounting in twenty years will become effective at the end of 2017. These changes apply to not only charities, but to trade groups, foundations, colleges, hospitals, and other not-for-profit entities. Fortunately, Jeff Sailor will keep you awake during this webcast with his truly unique presentation style, focusing on the changes you need to know along with the context of the standards that will remain in force.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the changes for not-for-profit accounting under GAAP
- Recognize the new provisions for asset presentation
- Identify the new disclosures required
- Recall the standards for contributions received
- Cite the standards for financial statement presentation
Back to top