Working with different generations and personalities in the workplace gets more challenging every year. Four different personality styles and four different generations is a recipe for conflict and drama. Handled well however, the diversity can increase productivity, creativity, and profitability. This session will discuss the characteristics and perspectives of each generation and personality style. We will practice techniques for managing, leading, and influencing for maximum productivity in the workplace and stronger connections with clients and customers.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of each of the four generations and four social styles
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each generation and social style
- Select the best approach to communicate for clarity, influence, and motivation
- Identify the techniques to manage and lead all employees and increase the productivity and effectiveness of teams
- Define how to reduce conflict between different generations and social styles
Back to top