Every organization has bills to pay. Paying bills can be a costly operation if handled poorly or if best practice procedures are not in place. What's more, many vendors now email invoices creating a whole raft of new issues including duplicated payments. Recent statistics from an AP Now survey reveal that over one-third of all companies now receive the majority of their invoices by email. Many organizations don't have a solid processing system in place and it's impacting the bottom line.
Once the prevue of only big companies, today there are now affordable automation options available that can address the issues described above. But how can you pick the right option? In this fast-paced two hour course, you will learn not only how to streamline your invoice processing by integrating best practices, but also how to evaluate the various invoice automation options available to companies of all sizes. We'll also provide the business intelligence financial professionals need to make recommendations to their clients for invoice handling process improvements.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Note how your invoice processes and problems compare to others
- Identify poor invoice handling practices that cause duplicate and erroneous payments
- Create a best practice operation for invoice processing
- Note the different types of invoice automation models
- Integrate invoice automation into your organization's invoice handling process
- Evaluate the impact of invoice automation in other countries on North American initiatives
- Determine how your organization will pay for invoice automation
Back to top