Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
One tax seminar a year is a must, and this is the best in the nation! This comprehensive two-day course, presented by Sharon Kreider and Karen Brosi, is the first fully integrated tax program in the industry. We'll compare and contrast federal and California issues side-by-side while providing answers to all your tax questions. You'll receive the most complete and up-to-date printed manual, plus a digital reference manual conveniently hyperlinked to the Internal Revenue Code. You'll learn about recent and potential tax changes, individual and business return preparation, real estate, retirement plans, estate and gift taxation, passive losses, IRS audit issues, and federal payroll changes.
- Learn the various individual tax reform provisions.
- Discuss notices and regulations from the IRS to implement tax reform.
- Explain to your clients how tax reform impacts their tax bill.
- Enumerate planning ideas for individual tax reform.
- Accurately prepare returns for individual taxpayers considering tax reform.
- Convey details of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and current developments in 'Repeal and Replace.”
- Understand and apply the various IRA and Roth IRA rules to properly utilize these vehicles for retirement and tax planning.
- Identify tax issues and apply regulations related to real estate and investment property.
- Identify top estate planning ideas for clients with small estates.
- Apply the many other individual tax changes applicable for 2018 returns (these will be updated throughout the year)
Back to top