It is important for industry accountants and human resource managers to know the latest regulatory update impacting the employee benefit sector. This course will help you gain an understanding of Jim Woy's 2016 need to knows as it relates to current Accounting Standard Updates (ASUs) specific to the employee benefit industry. Specific topics covered include recently issued Statements on Auditing Standards (SASs) impacting employee benefit plans, the current industry developments including the newly simplified financial statement disclosures, and problems auditors are having in performing employee benefit plan audits, specifically limited scope audits.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the 2016 Regulatory Update
- Identify the latest accounting and auditing need to knows
- Cite the recently issued or soon to be issued regulations for employee benefit plans
- • Identify the newly simplified disclosure requirements for plan financial statements
- Cite problems auditors are having performing limited scope audits
Back to top