The Effective Employee Training course describes how training can be made more effective, so that it generates an improvement in business performance. The course covers the alignment of training with corporate strategy, how training materials should be tailored to specific needs, and how training materials can be designed to maximize knowledge retention. The course also covers how employees should be supported after training has been completed, so that they can implement what they have learned.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the ways in which training can be measured.
- Note the purpose of the training department in how it delivers content.
- Cite the components of the training cycle.
- Recognize the circumstances under which different training delivery methods should be used.
- Recognize the circumstances under which pre-work should be assigned.
- Note how the spacing effect impacts the learning experience.
- Recognize when performance support materials can be applied to the training experience.
- Note the best practices that can be applied to training activities.
- Cite the changes that can be made to improve the physical environment of training.
- Recognize the changes that can be made to improve the learning environment.
Choose Your Preferred Format
Get immediate access to a robust collection of learning and reference materials, allowing you to dive deep into the information you need. Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts who focus on helping you grasp concepts quickly using real-life examples. Download your CPE to any device, and take it with you so you can learn when and wherever you want. Complete your CPE with an online exam, and enjoy instant grading with the option to print your certificate immediately upon passing.
Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts. You’ll receive a bound notebook of all the course materials, shipped to you within one business day. In addition, you’ll also have full online access. Each self-study package includes a robust collection of learning and reference materials to help you cover the information efficiently and put it into practice immediately.
Experience high-quality instruction with our Self-Study Videos, available to you 24/7. With more than 80+ videos currently in the Western CPE Self-Study Video library, you can see and hear our expert instructors deliver the information you need in a dynamic way that allows you to immediately apply your learning. Unlike a live course or webcast, you can complete the course on your own time, playing and pausing as needed. Self-Study Videos allow you to complete your CPE requirements on your own time.
Back to top