Data security is one of the biggest concerns facing today's busy professionals. Risks abound and great hype surrounds potential solutions. Against this backdrop, how can you create a roadmap for mitigating the risk of a security breach that could cripple your organization? What level of end-user training should you implement? Is multi-factor authentication, encryption, and penetration testing right for your organization? Does storing data in the Cloud improve or weaken your security infrastructure? Join us for this course—designed specifically for accounting and financial professionals—to gain some real-world, practical perspective on the risks we face today and specific actions you can take to mitigate those risks.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- List the top five data security threats facing their organization
- Identify how to create and implement effective security policies
- Identify the importance of implementing key security tools such as encryption, multi-factor authentication, and data loss prevention
- List five specific methods to improve personal computer security
- Cite how to create a comprehensive plan for mitigating data security risk in an organization
Back to top