Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
There will always be challenges and risks when it comes to financial reporting. This course provides participants with an overview of recent developments in the areas of corporate reporting, risk management, controls, and compliance. Coverage will be updated throughout the year to reflect emerging trends and issues. Other topics covered include issues faced by public and private companies and the CPAs who provide a range of services to them.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify how increased financial market volatility and regulatory risk will challenge CFOs
- Understand how the risk & control (COSO) framework is reshaping financial reporting
- List PCAOB's concerns with the current state of financial reporting
- Identify current accounting standards for reporting and disclosing data breaches and vulnerabilities
- Identify AICPA's new services to address cyber vulnerabilities
- Describe the role of SOC reports in safeguarding the outsourcing process
- Explain how the revised COSO framework affects internal control assessment and documentation
- Identify how regulators and accounting standard setters are reinterpreting credit risk
Back to top