Innovation and creativity are now required skills in every part of the organization. But how does a logical, left-brain thinker engage the creative, right-brain? This course will help you learn how to enhance your creativity to develop new perspectives, solve problems, and generate new ideas. Become a value-added resource to your organization by helping other departments solve their problems.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the qualities that drive innovation and creativity
- Identify your problem-solving style
- Cite various analytical-thinking techniques to view information from different perspectives
- Identify ways to implement techniques to generate more ideas and improve solutions
- Cite ways to improve team work by incorporating everyone's ideas in the problem-solving process
Back to top