- Creating Range Names in a SERIES formula
- Using OFFSET and COUNTA functions for charting purposes
- Discusses other COUNT functions
- Shows how to create Self-Expanding Charts
- Shows how to displaying the last x number of data points
- Selecting a beginning and ending point for a data series
- Creating and using Spinners
- Linking a Chart Title to a Cell
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the different types of cell references, noting their purpose and usage
- Recognize the steps needed to create the components of range names and named formulas, noting common types of errors
- Identify the different COUNT functions, noting their syntax and usage
- Recognize the syntax and usage of the SERIES, OFFSET, and COUNTA functions in creating dynamic charts that automatically update
- Recognize the concept of input cells and how to apply them
- Recognize the steps needed to link a chart title to a cell so that a chart title automatically updates
- Recognize the steps needed to create a spinner or scroll box
Choose Your Preferred Format
Get immediate access to a robust collection of learning and reference materials, allowing you to dive deep into the information you need. Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts who focus on helping you grasp concepts quickly using real-life examples. Download your CPE to any device, and take it with you so you can learn when and wherever you want. Complete your CPE with an online exam, and enjoy instant grading with the option to print your certificate immediately upon passing.
Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts. You’ll receive a bound notebook of all the course materials, shipped to you within one business day. In addition, you’ll also have full online access. Each self-study package includes a robust collection of learning and reference materials to help you cover the information efficiently and put it into practice immediately.
Experience high-quality instruction with our Self-Study Videos, available to you 24/7. With more than 80+ videos currently in the Western CPE Self-Study Video library, you can see and hear our expert instructors deliver the information you need in a dynamic way that allows you to immediately apply your learning. Unlike a live course or webcast, you can complete the course on your own time, playing and pausing as needed. Self-Study Videos allow you to complete your CPE requirements on your own time.
Back to top