Almost 50% of businesses that started five years ago are no longer in operation today. Controllers and CFOs can and must influence the longevity of their organization to improve their success rate. Jim will help you be aware and understand the answers to these issues:
- Can you describe the financial health of your company?
- Can you also explain what the financial health of your industry is?
- Do you know your Business Cycle compared to the industry business cycle?
- Do you have an executable plan?
- Do you know what the competitive, legal and technological landscape is now and will be in the future?
- Is your organization aligned and incentivized to be successful?
This session will focus on assessing financial health and competitive environment, determining an effective business plan including the future landscape, and execution of your plan.
Upon successful completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Critically assess where your company is right now regarding strategic, financial operation success.
- Determine the strategic plan for the company to achieve its goals.
- Successfully implement and monitor the path to get there.
Back to top