Your business generates reams of data, but what do you do with it? Reporting is only the beginning. Your data holds the key to innovation and growth - you just need the proper analytics. In Big Data, Big Innovation, Evan Stubbs explores the potential profits hiding in your unmined data. As Chief Analytics Officer for SAS Australia/New Zealand, Stubbs brings an industry insider's perspective to guide you through pattern recognition, analysis, and implementation.
Effective management means combining data, people, and analytics to create a synergistic force for innovation and growth. If you want your company to move forward with confidence, this course can show you how to use what you already have and acquire what you need to succeed. Big Data, Big Innovation, details a groundbreaking approach to ensuring your company's upward trajectory. Use this guide to leverage your customer information, financial reports, performance metrics, and more to build a rock-solid foundation for future growth.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Cite the role of business analytics regarding the future of innovation.
- Identify how effective leadership can affect positive change.
- Identify the five key trends impacting the next decade.
- Name the five perspectives that organizations go through on their way to differentiation through business analytics as a part of the cultural imperative.
- Identify the behaviors and attitudes of high-performing organizations.
- Identify how to avoid inefficiencies, delays, and unacceptable risks as you move your company towards the cultural imperative.
- Identify how to move your organization through functional innovation and improvement into revolutionary innovation and disruption.
- Identify the technical characteristics of large organizations with centralized technology infrastructures that transition from chaos to the intelligent enterprise.
- Cite how to structure teams and manage associated costs.
- Identify various interaction models and the common services offered.
- Define types of value organizational teams need to create.
- Identify responsibilities of groups and cite the major activities these groups should perform.
- Cite how to use a human capital model to assess, develop, and retain staff.
- Identify capabilities and role types within your organization.
- Identify how you can implement the innovation engine to link big data, analyticsm, and human capital to create dynamic value.
- Identify how to create a plan for business analytics that begins and ends with a vision.
Choose Your Preferred Format
Get immediate access to a robust collection of learning and reference materials, allowing you to dive deep into the information you need. Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts who focus on helping you grasp concepts quickly using real-life examples. Download your CPE to any device, and take it with you so you can learn when and wherever you want. Complete your CPE with an online exam, and enjoy instant grading with the option to print your certificate immediately upon passing.
Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts. You’ll receive a bound notebook of all the course materials, shipped to you within one business day. In addition, you’ll also have full online access. Each self-study package includes a robust collection of learning and reference materials to help you cover the information efficiently and put it into practice immediately.
Experience high-quality instruction with our Self-Study Videos, available to you 24/7. With more than 80+ videos currently in the Western CPE Self-Study Video library, you can see and hear our expert instructors deliver the information you need in a dynamic way that allows you to immediately apply your learning. Unlike a live course or webcast, you can complete the course on your own time, playing and pausing as needed. Self-Study Videos allow you to complete your CPE requirements on your own time.
Back to top