Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
At the strategic, operational, and tactical levels of managing the finance function of an organization, critical economic data is needed to properly forecast the impact of the economy on an organization. This course will provide you with critical economic information of topics relevant to the financial executive. It also provides various potential forecast scenarios and the impacts they would have on an organization.
- Identify critical economic issues facing the finance department of an organization and the forecasting process
- Develop an understanding of the COSO standards of risk and the impact on AU-C 314 and AU-C 316
- Cite the impact of inflation statistics
- Discuss the impact of the Federal Open Market Committee Meeting minutes on the money supply, banking relations, and the potential direction of interest rates
- Cite the impact of future interest rates and fair value impact on assets
- Examine trends and analyze the impact of unemployment and the labor force participation rate and its potential impact on pay and benefits availability
- Evaluate social security funding shortfalls
- Identify the impact of unemployment compensation costs and rates by state
- Cite the impact of Workers Compensation costs and rates by state
Back to top