In this in-depth course, Jeff Sailor will bring his truly unique presentation style to cover the most important aspects of performing analytical procedures as well as provide insight on critical thinking skills and how to improve your personal skills.. In addition, he will include his signature video parodies, which are designed to keep you awake and reinforce the material.
Analytical procedures are both required and suggested by various standards. They are required for review and audit engagements. A closely related topic is critical thinking skills, which is an area targeted in the AICPA's Enhancing Audit Quality Initiative.
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify to whom this standard applies
- Describe the requirements for analytical procedures
- Apply the provisions for analytical procedures
- Describe the various facets of critical thinking
- Apply methods to improve you critical thinking skills
Back to top