Networking is a skill that can help you create and maintain relationships, communicate more effectively, and move into new markets. This course will help you use networking to build your practice with skills such as:
- Penetrating a niche market through trade association networking
- Turning a networking contact into a productive relationship
- Asking for referrals
- Talking about yourself in the ways that work
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify your networking type and factors that contribute to the success or failure of networking.
- Choose the best networking groups and positions to create opportunities for success.
- Determine the amount of professional interaction needed to move an individual from prospect to client.
- Differentiate between introductions and referrals.
Choose Your Preferred Format
Get immediate access to a robust collection of learning and reference materials, allowing you to dive deep into the information you need. Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts who focus on helping you grasp concepts quickly using real-life examples. Download your CPE to any device, and take it with you so you can learn when and wherever you want. Complete your CPE with an online exam, and enjoy instant grading with the option to print your certificate immediately upon passing.
Our self-study materials are authored by top-quality, industry experts. You’ll receive a bound notebook of all the course materials, shipped to you within one business day. In addition, you’ll also have full online access. Each self-study package includes a robust collection of learning and reference materials to help you cover the information efficiently and put it into practice immediately.
Experience high-quality instruction with our Self-Study Videos, available to you 24/7. With more than 80+ videos currently in the Western CPE Self-Study Video library, you can see and hear our expert instructors deliver the information you need in a dynamic way that allows you to immediately apply your learning. Unlike a live course or webcast, you can complete the course on your own time, playing and pausing as needed. Self-Study Videos allow you to complete your CPE requirements on your own time.
Back to top