This course explores whether or not it makes business sense to add personal financial planning services to your existing CPA practice. Mr. Rattiner will examine the business landscape, provide the framework for considering and providing personal financial planning (PFP), outline the necessary infrastructure, and explain how to seize a profitable opportunity that many of your peers may already be enjoying. The course will follow an audit work program format, covering each discipline of setting up and delivering practical strategies to start a personal financial planning practice.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and survey the personal financial planning marketplace.
- Identify the infrastructure necessary to have in place to provide PFP services.
- Develop a PFP business plan.
- Develop a PFP marketing plan.
- Explore and outline relevant technology options.
Back to top