Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
Unlike many annual update courses, this seminar will focus on topics & implementation guidance relevant to Privately-Owned companies.
The seminar content will include:
- A listing of all FASB Accounting Standard Updates (ASU) 'GAAP changes”
- However, the emphasis will be the proposed & issued ASU that are relevant to many small businesses
- Private Company Council ASUs that are optional GAAP alternatives
- The most recent & proposed audit standards (by AICPA)
- Current events and issues important to CPAs
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
Update participants regarding the requirements, effective dates & implementation issues of significant new accounting & audit standards
Back to top