Select a Webcast
Note: All dates and times displayed below are in Eastern Time.
Knowing the accounting principles is only half the story for most accountants in public accounting. You must also understand the myriad of rules relating the reporting requirements for audits. This course will cover the nuts and bolts of these pronouncements as well as cover the theory required to make proper decisions.
Topics will include the latest SAS updates, risk assessment, analytical procedures and critical thinking skills. Special attention will be placed on the provisions most important for compliance, including documentation. We will also discuss some troublesome topics as well as other reporting topics.
- Apply the provisions for auditing going concern under SAS 132
- Apply better risk assessment
- Apply better analytical procedures
- Apply better critical thinking skills
- Describe peer review problem areas
- Apply better practice skills for documentation
Back to top