This is a presale product. The course description and learning objectives have not been finalized and will be updated.
Combining the real-life experience of a practicing CPA with essential down-to-earth tax materials in a high-tech format, this powerful presentation will enable participants to quickly grasp recent tax changes. You'll receive the most complete and up-to-date reference manual, written by renowned tax experts, Vern Hoven and Sharon Kreider. The digital PDF manual is hyperlinked to the Internal Revenue Code, tax court decisions, and other primary authorities, making it extremely convenient. Join us as our world-class tax instructors share cutting-edge tax planning strategies in a high energy, often humorous presentation style using real-life experiences, which make complicated tax topics easily understandable. Specific course topics will be announced and updated through year-end.
- Updates on the latest business tax reform proposals
- Corporate and pass-through entity updates
- Cures Act implementation
- Legal marijuana taxation
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss business tax reform developments.
- Highlight planning ideas when considering business tax reform developments.
- Accurately prepare returns for business taxpayers.
- Convey details of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and current developments in 'Repeal and Replace.'
- Recognize opportunities to use business credits.
Back to top