With business returns as its focus, this comprehensive tax course covers topics guaranteed to prepare financial professionals for tax season. This powerful presentation, provided by two renowned tax experts, Vern Hoven and Sharon Kreider, will enable participants to quickly grasp recent tax changes.
You'll receive the most complete and up-to-date digital PDF reference manual that is hyperlinked to the Internal Revenue Code, making it extremely convenient. Join us in this 4-hour session as our world-class tax instructors share cutting-edge tax planning strategies in a high energy, often humorous, presentation style while using real-life experiences to make complicated tax topics easily understandable.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand federal changes and new rulings in business tax issues.
- Accurately file business returns.
- Recognize opportunities to use business credits.
- Convey details of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Summarize the different types of business retirement plans assessing contribution limits, elective deferral limitations and prohibited transactions.
Back to top