This is a presale product. The course description and learning objectives have not been finalized and will be updated.
Combining the real-life experience of a practicing CPA with essential down-to-earth tax materials in a high-tech format, this powerful presentation will enable participants to quickly grasp recent tax changes. You'll receive the most complete and up-to-date reference manual, written by renowned tax experts, Vern Hoven and Sharon Kreider. The digital PDF manual is hyperlinked to the Internal Revenue Code, tax court decisions, and other primary authorities, making it extremely convenient. Join us as our world-class tax instructors share cutting-edge tax planning strategies in a high energy, often humorous presentation style using real-life experiences, which make complicated tax topics easily understandable. Specific course topics will be announced and updated through year-end.
- Employee misclassification issues
- S corporation basis tracking
- Corporate reasonable compensation
- Taxes for the 'sharing economy'
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize opportunities to use business credits.
- Summarize the different types of business retirement plans, assessing contribution limits, elective deferral limitations, and prohibited transactions.
- Identify the difference between an independent contractor and an employee and examine subsequent reporting requirements.
- Prepare federal tax returns for S and C corporations.
- Understand federal changes and new rulings.
Back to top